3 Reasons Why Your Business Should Consider Investing in Commercial Cleaning Services
A clean office is a productive office. When you keep your workplace clean, it will improve the health of your employees and provides a space to work free of distracting clutter. Cleanliness upkeep benefits the entire facility, its staff, and your visitors. Most of us spend most of many hours at work, and sometimes discard the factor of office cleanliness. While most businesses use a janitorial cleaning service, the actual cleaning performed done at a minimal, with just a quick vacuum and emptying of trash. There is deeper dirt, dust, allergens, and pathogens remaining in carpets, on blinds, and deep within the upholstery of office furniture.
This is where commercial cleaning comes in handy as they ensure cleaning services that will improve the cleanliness of your office environment, here are three main reasons why your business should consider investing in a high quality cleaning service.
1. A Clean Office can Increase Employee Productivity
- Your employees are happier when the workspace is fresh, clean, and free from the accumulated dust and dirt.
- The air smells sweet, and is healthier to breathe. While many businesses
- understand the need for ongoing employee training and recognize that a healthy company culture is important, very little thought may be paid to the most important factor in productivity, which is pure, clean air.
- While it is well-established that polluted air is dangerous to human health, many business owners do not seem to realize the significant impact of unhealthy indoor air.
- Within the walls of a business, the air may be contaminated with particulate matter, all of which is continuously circulated by a proper ventilated HVAC system.
- Research shows that polluted indoor air quality leads to a significant drop in productivity. It is found that dirty, unhealthy indoor air diminishes human cognitive function.
- A regularly performed, deep, professional cleaning can leave your office air clean and fresh.
2. A Clean Office can Boost Morales for Employees
- Your employees tend to respond better to a cleaner environment, and morale is higher.
- They will feel that the activities you are engaged in are important and will tend to dress in a more appropriate manner in a clean environment.
- An office that is kept clean will experience a boost in employee morale, and happier employees will attract more business and do their jobs with more pride in accomplishment.
- When their morale is high, your employees will help to promote your business brand to other potential clients, which is a big impact on the business.
3. A Clean Office is a Safer and Healthier Working Environment for your Employees
- These days, employee health has become an issue of concern.
- Many businesses are shifting to a more environmentally-friendly operation.
- Uni Hygiene Group often uses safer and eco-friendly products so that toxins do not linger in the air and the environment is not filled with perfumed cleaning products that can trigger a reaction in many people.
- If you want to provide a safe, healthy environment for your employees, clean, fresh air matters.
- The air ducts in your business must be regularly cleaned to keep free from pathogens, the procedure used in duct cleaning can vary.
- Removing all harmful contaminants once a year can help keep business indoor air quality fresh, with the added benefit of reducing energy costs, this will result in your HVAC system to perform more efficiently.
- Frequent carpet and upholstery cleaning, as well as standardized processes to fully remove dust and allergens from surfaces, goes a long way in keeping your employees functioning at their best.
Overall, it is evident that a business must be clean in order to ensure the health and safety of all its employees as well as create a good first impression for those who enter the business premise. Uni Hygiene Group provides their services to all their business clients to aid them to achieve a cleaner and healthier working environment as well as to present an image that reflects the quality of their goods and services.